0121 355 3305
Local Vets For Local Pets

Christmas Hazards ,Cold Weather and AntiFreeze

Just a quick reminder with the cold spell coming again , Antifreeze for your car tastes sweet , so your pet may drink it …BUT IT is Very poisonous..

Please Store this chemical very carefully

Christmas Hazards …on your Christmas tree .. look at Hazards as you would a year old baby.. so anything they could eat your pet could SWALLOW and get stuck inside

Poisonous Plants Poinsietta, Misiltoe especially  Berries,  Lilly Plants