Help With Lost Pets
Last week my in-laws lost their dog (luckily Found),and the whole experience allowed me to look at the crisis from an owners point of view ! Help
Lost Pet Action Plan
- Contact your local vets and inform them
- Contact the Night/Weekend Emergency Clinics
- Contact your local Dog Warden Birmingham 0121303 9900 – Great Barr/Walsall 01922652217
- Contact the Dogs Home 0121 643 5211
- Contact West Midlands Police 0845 113 5000
- Contact Cats Protection 0121377 6302
- Contact RSPCA 08705555999
- If your Pet is Microchipped .. Do they have your latest mobile telephone Number?
- Contact People near where your Pet is Lost , Leaflet drop/ poster / Newspaper article /Local radio Etc.
Use your Mobile No , one your out searching for your pet and people can contact you & Secondly odd people can use your home number if used in leaflet drops etc